DGCP™ Global Macro Flow Structure

Date: 2026-05-19 (Asia/Bangkok)
Document Type: Global Structural Observation
Project: MaMeeFarm™ Global System Observation
Framework: DGCP™ — Data Governance & Continuous Proof
Role: Global Standard Setter
Mode: Observation only • Structural mapping • No prediction • No advice
Location: MaMeeFarm (Primary DGCP Site)


Structural Observation NO. 0001

Global Macro Flow Structure
S&P500 vs US10Y Bond Yield vs USD Index
2021–2025

S&P500 reflects risk appetite.
Bond yield signals rate pressure.
USD strength affects global liquidity.
I log macro capital behavior.


Structural Observation NO. 0002

Global FX Pressure Structure
USD vs JPY vs EUR
2021–2025

USD reflects global liquidity pressure.
JPY signals carry trade behavior.
EUR reflects regional economic sensitivity.
I log currency structure.


Structural Observation NO. 0003

Global Energy Pressure Structure
Oil vs Natural Gas vs Inflation
2021–2025

Oil reflects global energy dependency.
Natural gas signals supply sensitivity.
Inflation reflects economic transmission pressure.
I log energy structure.


Structural Observation NO. 0004

Global AI Infrastructure Pressure
AI Capex vs Power Demand vs Semiconductor
2021–2025

AI investment reflects computational expansion.
Power demand signals infrastructure pressure.
Semiconductors reflect technological dependency.
I log infrastructure structure.


Structural Observation NO. 0005

Global Supply Chain Pressure
Shipping Cost vs Semiconductor vs Inventory
2021–2025

Shipping reflects logistics pressure.
Semiconductors signal technological dependency.
Inventory reflects supply chain adjustment behavior.
I log supply chain structure.


Record Position

This record documents five structural observation graphics prepared under the DGCP™ framework for global macro, FX, energy, AI infrastructure, and supply chain pressure mapping.


Author:
P’Toh
System Architect — DGCP™


DGCP | MMFARM-POL-2025
This work is licensed under the DGCP (Data Governance & Continuous Proof) framework.
All content is part of the MaMeeFarm™ Real-Work Data & Philosophy archive.
Redistribution, citation, or derivative use must preserve attribution and license reference.

Popular posts from this blog